Friday, February 12, 2010

I have purchased a new guitar

I have bought my first real "big boy" guitar. Its a Gretsch 5122dc in black. The perfect guitar for me, has that great hollowbody sound to give that 50's sound. Also can sound good with about any style of music ( of course I have to learn how to play it! ahahaa)

Sold my old amp ( Line 6 solid state amp) and traded up for a Fender Blues JR ( hotrod edition) tube amp. I now have all the tools to sound like I want to....lessons are next!

Check out the pics





2 comments:

drewzepmeister said...

That guitar looks sharp! I bet you must be proud of it! (I would be if I had it!) All I got is a Les Paul copy going through a Peavy Bandit 112 amp with a Peavy remote switch for a pedal.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to hearing of your learning adventures with your new geetar!