Sunday, April 30, 2006

Father and Son master arcade hook game!!!!!!!!!

Come on...admit it...there are times when you pass one of these machines and see something that looks worthy of a try!

My son sees something just about EVERY time we pass a hook game. So I usually watch him ( and give him sage advice) win something that is cool for about 10 minutes.

Yesterday.....that all changed! :-)

I saw this bear. It tugs at your author's heartstrings. Because I was a HUGE Oakland A's fan growing up as a wee little one in Fresno California.

I reached for my pocket. $3. did the math.....50 cents a try....daaaaang should have passed that higher math stuff....ummmm that makes 6 tries! first try....miss, second try won a horrible looking swan ( which was given away to a passer-by...had bigger fish to fry here!) 3rd try I had it hooked and it fell off ( did a angry fist pump on that one) 4th try....missed. 5th try....lifted up and fell off...right by the slot. sixth try....................................................

YES!

41 year old dancing! How sad!

:-)

3 comments:

Bar Bar A said...

YES!!!!! I love seeing a dad dancing for joy. Good for you. The A's rock.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mike!!!!!!!!! Another Kodak Moment for Steven...

peppergreen4 said...

That bear looks sweet in the Oakland Green. I've seen those dance steps. Keep it rocking Snoopy.