Friday, June 30, 2006

Alice Cooper- Taste of Minnesota.UPDATED!!!!!




10:30 PM

The family just returned from a nice little concert in downtown St.Paul.

ALICE COOPER!

I have been promising Steven to take him to a real rock concert...when the right act hit town. The young lad loves theatrics and makeup ( yep,,,,he loves KISS) ....since KISS is on its 65 year "farewell" tour in Japan...I knew ALICE would be the perfect fit!

I was about 12 when I first started listening to him...it was so cool to look at my son...with his Alice shirt and makeup (his idea! Really!) dancing along with his "old" man!

Lots of colorfull characters ( which of course gravitated towards Cherol!) to watch. Cherol did this for Steven and I ....I know this isnt her "cup of tea!"

Alice put on a great show!The straightjacket, the fake decapitation....and of course all of the classic hits! I was able to take some good pics ( love this new camera!)....which I will post a few for everyones enjoyment!!!

ALSO ADDED!!!! A LINK TO A REVIEW OF THE SHOW! http://www.startribune.com/1374/story/527920.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! I would have loved it! Great pics. I am so glad you guys had a good time. What were some of the songs he did?