Sunday, March 23, 2008

Regret

Even though I have been assured of forgiveness from the 2 people that I meant to hurt the least. Jeff and Lori. I want to apologize for my insensitivity. The comment about "hallmark and gooey" was written out of frustration at MY OWN INABILITY to write with the depth that I once did.

If you look back at my blog. At one time I wrote about things besides music. I still do, as recent as 3 weeks ago. I know I have gone through another long winter where as it marches on and on I get more depressed. It makes me start feeling less and less. The only thing that gets me feeling is music. So I write about it.

I know I have been forgiven by the ones that matter. I will now forgive myself.

Sorry once again. From a former goomaster.

5 comments:

Lori said...

No apologies or regrets necessary, buddy. Honest. I get teased all the time about being corny and gushy and all of that, and I don't take it personally at all. I used to say that I was the Queen of Corn..and proud of it, babe! ha ha

Truly...that's what makes the world of blog so interesting is that everyone has their own style of writing and their own topics that they enjoy writing about. This should be YOUR place where you write about what you like and want to discuss.

Just be yourself. I can't imagine you ever hurting anyone, especially not Jeff or me.

gushy, gooey, musically yours,
TT

Slone said...

Mike, you are my best (cover your ears Yez) friend ever! You could never hurt my feelings! If it wasn't for you, I would no nothing about music!

Really, I didn't take any of what you wrote personal and you know me, if I have a chance to tease, I'm not one to pass it up! You could never hurt my feelings, and I truely believe that you are the only person in the world that I can say that about. You have always been there for me even tho we're 2000 miles apart.
I enjoy coming to your blog and reading about your music, and like Lori's blog, it takes me away to another place if just for a few minutes. It doesn't matter if it's about your music, family, your job or whatever! I come here to spend a few moments with the Mikester!

Gop(who still has the letter you wrote about your trip back to Fresno and knows how you can write!)man

Mike said...

Thank you both! Meant mucho to me.

Bar L. said...

Glad you liked David Cook on AI tonight. I loved him.

Lori said...

Where ARE you???