Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my best friend Jeff!

Did you know Jeff, that on your birthday in 1968 "The Archies" Saturday morning cartoon debuted on CBS? No wonder we became the first "Archies" tribute band on the west coast. Ahh yes...the quick rise to fame we had, and the even quicker crash that followed. ;-)

I hope you have a great birthday, I know its been a rough few weeks for you. I am so glad and lucky to have you as a lifelong pal.

Thank you and enjoy your special day.

2 comments:

BeckEye said...

Happy Birthday, guy I don't know!

Slone said...

you dont know what your missing BeckEye!
Yes, I did know that Mike! It was also the very first Scoobydoo on the same day I believe! Ahh memories, pressed between the pages of my mind!
Thank you for the b-day wish, my good friend!