Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Catching up !

There is a gap in time here that I didn't do much writing. I know there a still a few people that read this and kinda care. So here is a recap.

Reggie graduated from his agility class. He finished in the top 5 in his class. We are moving on to the next level ,beginning this week.

Cherol,Steven and I journeyed down to the St.Paul Riverplace to hang out at the Land o lakes dog show for an afternoon. Lots of stuff to look at if you are a dog lover. We spent a fair amount of time looking at the agility dogs. All sizes and speeds....was interesting. For me :-)

Cherol and I had the chance to go see Walk the Line. I really enjoyed it. Thought they did a good job capturing Johnny Cash. Warts and all. I give it the stamp of approval!

I have been enjoying my Sirius Radio. Stern made his appearance on the airways about a week ago, but I still am really enjoying the music. Personal fave at the moment is a station called "The Vault". Its a really nice mix of deep album ( remember those kiddies?) tracks from obscure artists and better known artists. When was the last time you heard "White Punks on Dope" by the Tubes? Well its on here. I guess the better question is....have you ever heard that track at all? If I have peaked your curiosity.....give it a listen!

That should satisfy all of your cravings for info. related to yours truly! :-)
Your fan club tee-shirt is in the mail!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cool..a T-shirt!!! ;-)

I'm glad to see that you're back in the land of the blogging! Have missed ya.

Take care of yourself and your wonderful family...life is good, eh?

Lori said...

Still waiting for my T-shirt...and where ARE you, by the way?!