Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Steven gets his first taste of the musical stage!

Last night was my son Steven's first band concert!

He is the one sitting behind the drum kit with the huge smile. Click on the photo for a closer look.

The young man has the performing blood running through his veins. Like father like son, he just loves to work the crowd :-) Ever since he picked up the drums 4 months ago, he has become a huge Peter Criss fan ( KISS drummer). I couldnt help but love the fact that my son had his sticks held up high and crossed, just like his current idol...when the band lurched into a rousing version of jingle bells! :-)

What the greatest thing is that he had the biggest smile on his face as he played. I know he loved it....but I loved it more. ROCK ON STEVEN! :-)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Way to go, Steven! That's the way to get into the holiday spirit!