Saturday, December 31, 2005

Some favorite pics.





I was looking through my picture files and thought I would share some of my favorites that are hanging around! :-)

The top left is a photo of Reggie. This is what he does most of the day when Cherol is working at home. He watches the road ( computer room is on the 3rd floor....good view) and makes sure the traffic keeps moving. Nice job....may have to look into that! :-)

2nd photo is my favorite...Dad and his boy fishing...doesnt even matter what was caught...it was the experience and bonding!

3rd photo is what greeted me last night as I drove in the driveway. A simple work of art from my son. Makes the snow that more special.

4th is a shot of Grandma and I a few Christmas's ago. I like the look on her face. I remember that moment well.

We are celebrating New Years in a pretty low key way. We have already went off to see KING KONG ( more detailed review later) and are off to have a nice italian dinner in a hour or so. I am sure I will be the lone soul in this family that makes it till midnight ( well maybe the reg. will make it).

Happy New Year to all !
Mike

2 comments:

Lori said...

So did you make it up until midnight, Mike? We were at my sister's house an hour away so didn't get home until 2:00 a.m. this morning. I'm feeling it!

I wish you and your lovely family a wonderful, joyous and blessed 2006!

Mike said...

I made it...The dog was there also...Cherol was alsleep by 10 ...steven by 11

Glad you had a nice New Year!