Saturday, February 25, 2006

Geeez 2 posts in a day!



Ok.....I have rebounded.

Whats with all the pics and the arty black and white stuff????

Anywaaaay....tomorrow I am planning on taking Reggie ( the somewhat less hairy dog) to his first agility competition.

Its a pretty low key thing ( at least that is what they say!) but should be fun for him! He just gets nutty excited to be able to run around the course.....I get a kick out of it too! It truly is a team "sport"....and fun to bond with the 4 legged beast! :-)

I am being reminded that its time to leave for the birthday party....results of the bowling will follow!!! :-) Yeah maybe some black and white photos also!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cool! Mike pictures! I love this of you and Reg. What a cutie (the dog, too!) ;-)

Love the B&W

Bar L. said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! What a cute dog!@