Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Off to the movies!

My Brother Dave and I are off to see " The 40 year old Virgin". Should be good for some laughs...and very heavy on plot!!!!! :-) The movie has been getting some pretty positive reviews and its been something I have wanted to see for a while. In other words.....

ITS A R RATED FILM !

Yep thats how it is....cant take the young lad to this....and my wife would not probably love the subject matter! Sooooooooo.

The Young Brothers are off to the lively Delano Theatre!

I will check in with a review!

So until now.......the balcony is closed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, next you'll be talking about seeing the Wedding Crashers. Which, I'm told, has gratuitous nudeness in it befitting a cinematic piece affixed with the "R" rating by the MPAA.

Perish the thought.